Wednesday 13 February 2013

Final Changes

Cover: I have made some final changes to my pieces to improve them. I have changed the font style of the bar at the bottom, and also made the yellow bar smaller. I rotated the word 'FREE' around more to show it has clearly been put onto an angle. Lastly I changed the colour of the issue number and the date to make it stand out more clearly from the background image.

Content: Also i made some to my contents page, i moved the pictures around the page so the page numbers are now in order, this makes the page easier to read for the audience. The font previous was hard to read so i changed it from a sans serif font to a sans font, this is more suitable for the target audience and also is easier to read on the page. I changed  i filled in the empty spaces that were on the page by cropping the images to make them spread across the whole column on the page. Finally i made the spaces between the content smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment