Wednesday 6 February 2013

Final contents page

This is my final contents page for my magazine I also followed the drafts I had drawn up originally. On both drafts they had a bar running down the page to separate the contents stories from the title. In production I ended up adding another bar I think this works well as it separates my features from my regulars and makes the whole page easier to read for the audience. Another thing I changed was the numbers and placement of the features and regulars title. I think this was a good change as it does make the page clearer and the layout a lot better. I think that the photograph of the splattered paint works really well as the background, as it fits in with the conventions of the Arts. Changing the layout of the contents page made it look quite realistic, like a real school magazine. Throughout my two final pieces I have kept the same house style and colours throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment