Wednesday 6 February 2013

Final magazine cover

Here is my final magazine front cover I followed the drafts that I produced for previous tasks. I based it around my first draft design which was firstly aimed at the age’s post 16. But I wanted to change to age so that it would appeal to the whole of the school, this includes ages 11-18. The cover lines within my magazine are what make it appealing to all ages and genders. I used the most engaging image to become the key image for my magazine. And I created a main story to link in with my picture. All of the cover lines and stories fit in with the correct institution and audience for my school. The pictures I have used hold the correct conventions for what my magazine is based upon. Also I think the layout works really well and creates a good feeling for a school magazine. I think my target audience would read this magazine if it was printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment