Wednesday 13 March 2013

Photography: The Darkness

On the 7th March I went to The Darkness gig at Hammersmith Apollo London, The Darkness are a Glam Rock band. Their support band was called Ginger Wildheart which were a Rock Band. The three first images are of the support band, the lead singer had a Fender Telecaster which is a guitar usually represented with the Indie genre. Therefore one of the images of Ginger Wildheart would work well in my magazine. As The Darkness still fit within the Rock genre I could still use some of the images in my magazine. The photographs didnt turn out that great becasue indside the venue you aren't allowed to take in SLR cameras so I had to use the camera on my phone instead. Also because of being in a pushing crowd of people it was hard to keep the camera still so quite a few of the images came out blurry. For the images that came out clear I will consider editing them and maybe useing them in my magazine.


























No comments:

Post a Comment