Monday 15 April 2013

Edits

I edited my original images for my cover page, here are two of the edits which I did on Photoshop by changing the brightness and contrast in the photo. Originally I started with the one on the left, but once I had placed it into InDesign with some fonts and cover lines the background wasn't bright enough. So then I made another edit, this time making the white wall brightness higher so that it appeared a more crisp white than in the original photo.



Also I wanted to try a Black and White effect on my photo, so I could test out different styles that could go with my layout of the double page spread and article. I really love this Black and White effect, but once I placed in onto the document on InDesign the image faded into the background slightly because of the bright shapes already placed on the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment