Monday 15 April 2013

Initial Production & Feedback

These are my initial production for my media product, I have asked peers and my target audience for their feedback on my magazine pieces. Also I asked them what they think I should do to improve my magazine.

Here are some positive and negative comments they made:
"I like the composition of the images on the cover and double page spread"
"Good photos! double page spread one is perfect for this genre, love it!"
"Colours match the genre well"
"Layout of the text is good"
"Content page doesn't work as well as the other pages do"
"Too many cover lines running down the page"
"Cover lines wrap around the image nicely"

Also I asked what could do to improve my media products these are their comments:
"Need loads more images on content page"
"Use less text on the cover"
"More text and content on the contents page"
"Shrink the page numbers and wrap the text better"
"Show more location in the images"



No comments:

Post a Comment