Sunday 21 April 2013

Final Production & Feedback

Here is my final complete media product I made changes to the contents page and a few little changes on the cover and double page spread, again I asked some of my target audience for their feedback. I postesd my final pieces onto two social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter) to see if I would get any comments from audience, I have attacted a YouTube video with a few of the comments I recorded from two people:

Comments from target audience:
"Much better improvement on the content page, much more engaging"
"Better improvement from the other content page"
"Better eye catching contents page"
"Nice use of shapes, highlights the important stories"
"Use of variety of images now, they flow through the page"
"Could have placed the head over the magazine title like they do on some real ones"
"Logo stands out, its simple, looks similar to NME but i like it"

Social Networking Comments:


Video Comments:









No comments:

Post a Comment