Saturday 27 April 2013

Evaluation 4: Who would be the audience for your media product?

I have created a brief video recording of feedback from someone that fits into my target audience, asking him what he like about the magazine. As you can hear he mentions some of the bands within the magazine that he recognises as he listens to this genre, their the types of elements that attract my audience to the magazine. also within the video is a short recording from the 'Two Door Cinema Club' gig that I went to recently. within the clip you see clear key iconography from the way the people within the Indie Rock genre act. The people from this gig would be the type of audience for my media product as they're interested and listen to the genre of the magazine that I produced.



From that gig I asked some people in the queue before hand their name, favourite bands/ musicians, magazines they read and their hobbies, so I could use these people as examples of the targeted audience. I wrote them down on my phone notes, as if I had done lots of recordings it would have killed my phone battery so I wouldn't of been able to use it in the gig.

Name: Amy Fowler
Favourite Band/ Musician: Two Door Cinema Club
Magazines you read?: Sometimes NME
Hobbies: Gigs, Listening to music

Name: Dan Smith
Favourite Band/ Musician: Mumford & Sons
Magazines you read?: None
Hobbies: Guitar, Going out with mates

Name: Micheal Copper
Favourite Band/ Musician: Fun
Magazines you read?: Q, Golfing mags
Hobbies: Playing Golf

Name: Lauren White
Favourite Band/ Musician: The Vaccines
Magazines you read?: NME
Hobbies: TV

Name: Scott Jackson
Favourite Band/ Musician: The Libertines
Magazines you read?: Sometimes NME or Q
Hobbies: Football

Name: Jenny Read
Favourite Band/ Musician: Tribes
Magazines you read?: None
Hobbies: Going to gigs with mates

No comments:

Post a Comment